Saturday, November 15, 2008

We're married!!

As stated in the title, we are finally married :) I am so grateful that I have such an amazing husband who is so great to me and supports me in everything I do, he is really my best friend and now my husband! We got married on November 15, 2008 at the Northampton House in American Fork. It was amazing! Seriously, the day could not have gone any better. (Except for the fact that I broke one of my nails that morning! lol) It was even more perfect than I had expected and I have SO many people to thank for their help! My mom, dad, Miranda, Jake, Josh, and Mandy and Eli; my friends & bridesmaids Kenzi, Kelli, & Kibby; my amazing husband Jason (who actually did help out ALOT) and Jason's (and now mine too) awesome family Janice, Jillian, Joseph Sr, and Joe; AND tons of other people. Double thanks to my best friend Kenzi, who did my hair and makeup for my bridals and the wedding! The Northampton house did such a great job with everything as well! The food, decorations, flowers, music, cake.. EVERYTHING! It went so smoothly, I can't remember one moment of stress. Also a big thanks to Maddie Holmgren, our friend and wedding photographer - she did such a fantastic job with the photos. They came out great! Jonathan Walgamott as well, he did my bridal photos which also came out great. I can't express how grateful I am to have such a supportive, helpful and loving immediate & extended family (on both sides). Jason and I are also very lucky to have so many great friends who were a great help as well and so much fun to have there. I guess I will stop rambling and post some photos, but I love you all a ton, especially my new husband Jason!




































4 comments:

Austin - Alex - Max said...

I'm glad you have one of these things! You look beautiful and CONGRATULATIONS honey!!

Eli & Mandy said...

The whoopie pies were scrumptious. If you click on the word "whoopie pie" in the post (it's brown), it'll take you to the recipe. Or you can find it at the sunday sweets link on the side of our blog. We're bummed we won't be there for Christmas, but you guys will have a ton of fun! We'll be up sooner or later!

White Girl Asian Makeup said...

You looked so beautiful!!!!! I'm sad we didn't get to come! Congrats!!!

Drake Family said...

Ok so I am just not making it on to your blog. WOW! Married already!?! You guys are all starting to make me feel old now! LOL You looked beautiful on your wedding day!