Hello everyone! Lately I have been making these smoothies pretty much every day, and they are delish! And super healthy might I add :) So I thought I would share! Normally, I am only making this for myself, so this recipe is for 1 very filling serving, or 2 smaller servings.
13 ice cubes (yes, 13)
1/2 to 3/4 cup of water (to help the blending)
1/2 large organic(optional) orange
3 large organic(optional) strawberries
12-15 drops of Sweet Leaf Liquid Stevia Vanilla Creme
1. Place 13 ice cubes in your blender, and add water.
2. Add oranges and strawberries to the blender.
3. Start blending! First I pulse it a few times, and then put it on chop for a few minutes until everything is all smoothie-like.
4. Add 12-15 drops of the Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia to taste. I personally like 14!
5. Put your blender on mix, then on blend until you get the texture you would like.
6. Pour it in a cup and enjoy the wholesome goodness!
This makes about 16-18 ounces. I went to CalorieKing.com and figured out the nutrional values for this! Of course they are kind of approximate.
Dietary Fiber: 2.3g
Sugars(only from the fruit!): 7.8g
Here's a little about the Liquid Stevia: