Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm selling hair bows and flowers!

Hey Everyone! I know its been quite a while since I have posted! I'm terrible. But I have been working on a project and just wanted to make a quick post about it! I am making and selling bows, flower clippies, and headbands for little girls...and big girls too I guess. Lol. I put together a blog, so you should all check it out! The site is...

http://www.preciouspetalsandmore.blogspot.com/

It's just a way to keep myself entertained and make a few bucks while I'm at it! It's really fun :) So if you or anyone you know are interested in some of the bows, or custom orders, just let me know! They are great for shower gifts, birthdays, holidays, everyday.. etc! Maybe sometime this week I will actually update our blog for real! :)















1 comment:

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

hey i didn't know you had a blog! now i can stalk you!! yay!